How does it work?
- Take clear pics of your receipts after shopping to earn points.
- Cash out your UnoMoney points for gift cards or cash (via PayID).
What kind of receipts can I gain points from?
Whenever you've purchased anything physical products, such as groceries, electronic, clothes and pet supplies, you can be sure to submit those receipts.
How do I know what kinds of receipts are accepted?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you purchase any physical products (gift cards excluded)? If so, yes it's accepted
- Was the purchase date within 30 days from now? If so, yes it's accepted
- If it's a restaurant receipt, is the restaurant on this list? If so, yes it's accepted
- Have I submitted this receipt before? If no, then yes it's accepted
Receipts that we DO NOT accept:
- Service receipts, such as movie tickets, train tickets, bus tickets, Uber receipts, Groupon, gift card purchases and car maintenance receipts
- Receipts older than 30 days
- EFTPOS receipts
- A4 receipts. Receipts in A4 format are currently not supported
Gaming the system
We have a strict fraud detection system in place to prevent fraudulent activities. If your account is flagged with more than 3 counts of suspicious activities, you will not be able to cash out. To avoid putting all your hard work into waste, please do not intentionally game the system.